AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking Pixel Artist to join its product team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm. As a pixel artist at AirPlay, you will be responsible for creating the visual design and artwork for AirPlay’s mobile games.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with experienced industry leaders and learn about mobile interface design and game design. We are conveniently located in exciting SOMA near the Caltrain station.
• Good design eye, able to switch between genres.
• Understanding of user interface design.
• Creation of custom graphic assets for the handset (buttons, fonts, icons, avatars etc.) including simple animations.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady and Flash Light.
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under time constraints.
• Demonstrated experience working in a professional environment as a designer.
• Passion for mobile devices.
• Passion for Pixel art.
• An interest in gaming or sports.
• Graduate with a BA/BFA in Visual Design/Art/Digital Design/Illustration or related field.
Depending on the person and range of skills we may start off with a contract, part time or full time. When applying, please include resume and a link to portfolio work.
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.