AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking a Product Manager to join its product marketing team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm. As a product manager at AirPlay, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the product – from market and competitive analysis to requirements definition to launch. The role is a blend of inbound (traditional product management) and outbound (product marketing) work – you will own the product. The focus of this role will be creating and delivering mobile games designed to interact with live television events.
• Lead the definition of wireless game product development requirements across multiple TV genres (sports, game shows, reality TV, etc.)
• Deliver high quality PRDs and work closely with engineering teams and other cross functional teams to push new games to market which continually add value for AirPlay Members
• Lead in the definition of the games product roadmap, develop and implement a standard game design process for new offerings
• Track and leverage industry movement in the mobile application space to improve the product offering over time; identify TV content opportunities and work with Business Developmen to make a reality
• Conduct internal and external product testing in order to design and improve gameplay up to and including alpha and beta testing
• Assist with website requirements definition and launch, including traditional user facing elements such as community features as well as infrastructure pieces such as billing
• Assist with the development of launch messaging, planning, demos, industry and press events
• Lead in the definition of the product roadmap, to achieve the company strategy as part of a cross-functional product planning team
• 5-7 years of product management/product marketing experience at a consumer facing technology company, including a track record of delivering successful products on time
• Deep understanding of the product lifecycle (user needs, market opportunity, product vision, technical capability, product specs, schedule prioritization, successful product delivery)
• Industry experience in wireless games area, experience in consumer facing web applications a plus
• Strong technical knowledge of wireless and Internet technologies and business (carrier integration, handset support/porting, revenue/billing models, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Ability to build consensus, work in a dynamic environment and technology space, self-motivate, prioritize, and maintain a keen sense of humor while doing so
• Interest in and knowledge of sports, game shows, and reality TV a big plus
• Education: Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.