AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join its Operations team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm. As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Production & Customer Service departments and personnel. You will ensure the continuity of production by supervising staff and carrying out daily procedures and will work closely with Department directors in assuring all related requirements are met. You will provide feedback as necessary and will assist and mentor production staff on daily basis. The Production Supervisor must also have a comprehensive understanding of game producing tools.
•Manages staff of 25 – 35 part-time employees.
• Assists in identifying potential scheduling and/or staffing issues.
• Produces daily reports tracking the work of Production team.
• Works with Director to schedule weekly game assignments & payroll approvals.
• Ensures compliance with procedures and policies.
• Two years supervisory experience.
• Two to three years experience in a customer service setting.
• Staff management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to train, motivate, and develop staff.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Passion for the NFL and comprehensive understanding of football.
• Education: College Degree.
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at email@example.com.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.