AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking QA Engineers to join its Engineering team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm.
Airplay is looking for Software QA Engineers to work with the testing team and the development team to investigate report and track defects, and expand our automated test suites. Your duties will focus on creating test plans, setting up test environments, developing manual and automated tests, executing and maintaining test suites, and the analysis of the results.
• Design, document, and execute test plans and scripts for multiple new game and application titles under development
• Execute manual and/or automated test suites
• Develop and execute test cases, submit detailed bug reports, perform regression testing and bug verification
• Develop test programs and scripts to generate and simulate network traffic for load, performance, scalability, and white box testing
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of enterprise testing experience
• Proven record of delivering high quality products
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules
• Ability to multi-task in a fast, dynamic environment
• Must be a great team player and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Experience in planning, designing, and performing functional and system level testing
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Working knowledge of shell scripting
• Working knowledge of Perl or other scripting language
• Experience in programming with a least one of the languages: C/C++, Java, and/or Python
• Knowledge of performance testing a plus
• Understanding of J2ME and BREW technologies is a plus
• Working knowledge of emulation tools and carrier standards
• Experience with handset and handheld devices
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at email@example.com.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.