Agent Account Executive (East Region)
HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been waiting for. HELIO launches in the spring of 2006 with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care.
HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer.
At HELIO, we’re building our company around the individual, and our mission is to make things work easily for our customers with straight talk and total expertise from a team of great people.
That’s where you come in.
Agent Account Executive – “Superstars Only”
• Responsible for managing Retail Account in a geographical area.
• Implement strategic and tactical business plans that enable accounts to exceed goals.
• Functions as an effective interface between HELIO and its AGENTS to ensure achievement of established business goals and objectives for these accounts.
• Functions as agent “advocate” responsible for internal communication of market conditions, completive landscape and any/all things that may impact the success of this channel.
• Develop and conduct effective marketing and sales training presentations.
• Develop and implement programs to train AGENTS on effective sales strategies.
• Manage adherence to contract terms, policies and procedures.
• 1 to 5 years Retail Sales experience working with indirect distribution partners
• Experience writing and negotiating partner contracts
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Available on weekends
Additional Skills/Experience a plus:
• P&L Responsibility
• Wireless Industry experience
• Knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-5 years indirect retail sales experience
We offer a very competitive compensation package, which includes a robust benefits package. HELIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CONTACT: Send resumes to Kevin Finnegan at firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Helio Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.