Helio: Manager of Agent Partners, Los Angeles, CA
Manager of Agent Partners
This position will be stationed @ Helio (LA-Westwood) CA, Corporate office.
HELIO is a $440 million joint venture between SK Telecom (NSYE: SKM), one of the worlds most advance wireless carriers, and Earthlink (NASDAQ: ELNK), a next-generation Internet service provider (ISP).
HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been waiting for. HELIO launches in the spring of 2006 with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care.
HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer.
At HELIO, we’re building our company around the individual, and our mission is to make things work easily for our customers with straight talk and total expertise from a team of nice people.
“That’s where you come in.”
Manager of Agent Partners:
• Responsible for managing Retail Account Managers of indirect sales channel in a geographical area.
• Provides leadership and guidance to indirect distribution channels in developing and implementing strategic and tactical business plans that enable channel to exceed goals.
• Functions as an effective interface between personnel and its agents to ensure achievement of established business goals and objectives for these channels.
• Functions as agent “advocate” responsible for internal communication of market conditions, completive landscape and any/all things that may impact the success of this channel.
• Responsible to identify, select, sign and launch new agent partners
• Responsible for management of partner as it relates to contract terms
• Responsible to meet and/or exceed all sales goals given out by the Director of Sales
• 5 to 7 years Retail Sales experience working with indirect distribution partners
• Experience writing compensation plans
• Experience writing and negotiating partner contracts
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Additional Skills / Experience a plus:
• P&L Responsibility
• Wireless Industry Experience
Education / Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 – 7 years indirect retail sales experience
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Highest degree of personal integrity
• Proven over-achiever
• High level of energy
• Disciplined Self starter with strong work ethic
• Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office
We offer a very competitive compensation package, which include stock options and a robust medical and dental benefits package. Helio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your review and consideration. We look forward to receiving your resume !
Base, at Risk, accelerator, bonus + excellent benefit package
Interested applicants should send your resume to Mike Milaccio at: email@example.com
listing jobs Helio 90024 Westwood California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.