Helio: Manager of Requirements Analysis, Los Angeles, CA
HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been waiting for. HELIO launches in the spring of 2006 with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care.
HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer.
At HELIO, we’re building our company around the individual, and our mission is to make things work easily for our customers with straight talk and total expertise from a team of nice people.
That’s where you come in. HELIO is looking for a Manager of Requirements Analysis
The position of Manager of Requirements Analysis will be primarily concerned with analyzing and developing technical requirements.
This position will supervise no direct reports, and will report in to the Director of Product Management within the Terminal Engineering team.
Position Duties / Responsibilities:
· Talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
· Evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
· Validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
· Communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
· Work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
· Negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering)
Represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization
Key Experience / Education Requirements:
· Knowledge of wireless technologies (CDMA, GSM/GPRS, WCDMA, CDMA 2000), and understanding of wireless device platforms.
· Understanding of the software development lifecycle
· Knowledge of product management concepts and how mobile software products are positioned and developed
· Broad mobile application knowledge is a plus, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them
· Experience with developing and assessing technical requirements for complex technical solutions.
· This position requires a four-year degree, as well as an advanced technical degree or equivalent experience.
Interested applicants should send your resume to Michael Goryachev at: email@example.com
listing jobs Helio 90024 Westwood California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.