You will join a small, dynamic and growing software company located in New Providence, New Jersey
. Our customers highly value our cutting-edge CRM software product and appreciate the outstanding products and services that we currently provide. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of support and documentation in our industry. This position represents a unique opportunity to assist in the development of a new cutting-edge product from the ground up.
Help build and maintain a new wireless CRM product called CRM on the Go (http://wwwCRMontheGo.com
). This includes assisting with the product rollout, product support, testing, design specification, writing code for the product itself and interfacing with offshore developers to roll out the product successfully.
• Develop Blackberry and Windows Mobile client applications
• Develop JAVA/J2EE server middleware that communicates via MDS to our server-based CRM application
• Interface with off-shore developers during the development process
• Test and fix issues found with software and infrastructure
• Help support customers running the product.
• Assist with maintenance of our internal Blackberry infrastructure
• Install software at customer sites as needed
• Test applications based on pre-defined test plans
• Diagnose and fix issues with JAVA applications
• Respond promptly to customer issues
• Provide superior problem solving abilities
• Notify internal and external customers with status of progress
• Provide necessary assistance in setup of new customer installations
• Assist in quality assurance of product software
The position will entail every aspect of deploying and building of the mobile CRM product. This includes assisting with installation and support of customers using the product, as well as enhancements to the product .
The successful candidate will have the ability to solve complex technical problems for customers in real time, as well as the ability to manage customer and internal communications in a professional and appropriate manner both verbally and in writing.
• Experience building wireless applications.
• Experience with BlackBerry and windows CE / Windows Mobile PDA applications.
• Experience with JAVA/J2EE a MUST
• Experience with building and maintaining software design specifications
• Understanding the principles of the software development cycle
• Excellent technical writing abilities
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute in a timely fashion
• Ability to take initiatives and perform all necessary tasks
• Goal-driven and team-oriented
• Functional knowledge of CRM Software
• Experience with testing and configuration of test environments
• Experience with Relational Databases such as MS SQL or DB2
• Experience with Windows Networking and general TCPIP principals
• Experience with the Lotus Notes Development and Administration
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows, and Lotus Notes networking and administration
We view all of these areas as inherently interrelated and seek a dedicated professional with the interest and capability to meet our high standards. Academic credentials that demonstrate quantitative and/or analytical skills are viewed favorably.
We provide competitive salary and benefits, a fun and challenging work environment, and the opportunity to participate in the creation of a new wireless product from the ground up.
to find out more about us.
All applicants MUST live
in the New Jersey area
or be willing to relocate.
All applicants MUST
provide salary requirements with their resume.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
172 South Street
Murray Hill, NJ 07974
listing jobs iEnterprises, Inc. 07974 New Providence New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.