Brand Manager – Mobile Entertainment
This is a full-time, career enhancing opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing new technology – mobile entertainment. This individual will work closely with the VP of Content to define how an entertainment brand is adapted, enhanced, expanded and deployed in the wireless environment.
This position reports to the VP of Content.
1. Establish a successful strategy for the deployment of branded content within a specific category, across all product lines including WAP sites, mobile TV and games.
2. Manage the development of creative direction with all related departments to ensure that products adhere to the individual brand’s DNA.
3. Research, evaluate and set direction for brands. This includes creation of creative briefs, storyboards, presentations and sample sites.
4. Work closely with Production Design to ensure that they understand the direction and design parameters of brands within that category.
5. Work closely with Account Managers & Marketing to ensure that they understand how to position the brand and its products in the marketplace.
6. Work closely with Producers and Project Managers to stay ahead of deadline requirements.
7. Ensure that all product offerings are consistent with the brands, and that they remain innovative, technologically sound and of the highest quality.
8. Review content offerings after deployment to ensure that quality, consistency and adherence to brand are maintained.
9. Provide leadership and vision while driving creative direction and innovation.
For consideration, please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waat Media works with some of the most successful brands in the world, helping mobile operators and content providers make a smooth transition into one of the most rapidly evolving arenas of mobile content. For more information please visit www.waat.com
listing jobs Waat Media, Inc 91423 Sherman Oaks California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.