Voce: Director of Human Resources Administration, Los Angeles, CA
VOCE — recognized by Forbes as “one of the hottest new labels on the (cell phone) market” — is hiring a Director of HR Administration to oversee the overall administration of Human Resources at the company. Headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA with service operations in Glendale, CA, Voce is a premium mobile services company targeting the affluent and demanding consumer by providing exclusive mobile services and personalized technical support.
The Director of HR Administration will administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual, and revises as needed.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
• Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Creates and administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
• Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
• Ensure that employee job responsibilities and job profile match the particular pay classification (i.e. exempt/non-exempt.)
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation.
• Conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program .
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Administration and coordination, as needed, of background checks, criminal checks, bonding, updated car insurance, etc. as appropriate for specific job duties/classifications.
• Administration and coordination of documentation relative to international hires and visas.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• A bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, OR
• A master’ degree in Human Resources Management and two (2) years of experience in the HR field, OR
• Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
• Any similar combination of education and experience.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
• Experience working in a startup environment preferred.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Competitive salary with Commission and Bonus Opportunity
• Competitive Health and Dental Benefits
• Competitive 401k program
Send all resumes to jobs@Voce.com, and please reference “HR Administration”
listing jobs Voce Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.