Voce: Legal Services Sales Executive and Evangelist, Los Angeles, CA
VOCE — recognized by Forbes as “one of the hottest new labels on the (cell phone) market” — is hiring an experienced Legal Services Sales Executive with a passion for excellence in service and sales for the Los Angeles market. VOCE is a well capitalized start-up wireless phone company targeting the affluent and demanding consumer with the highest quality service and personal technical support, and will launch its service later this year.
The Legal Services Sales Executive is a sales resource responsible and accountable for selling and effectively communicating Voce’s unique wireless value proposition to a portfolio of Legal Services account clients (small to medium size firms). The Sales Executive is responsible for developing and closing Legal Services accounts as well as providing after-sales support consistent with the Voce brand. The Legal Services Sales Executive will be supported with sales materials, events and other marketing efforts to assist in meeting assigned quotas.
• Responsible for net add growth on a portfolio of accounts across law firms of all sizes
• Establish a trusted partner relationship with Executive Level contacts within portfolio
• Develop and execute an account strategy and sales relationships at multiple levels (C-level, Board of Directors, Heads of Sales and Marketing, HR, etc.)
• Manage accounts across multiple locations within Los Angeles metropolitan area and, as company expands, to other regions..
• Develop a sales strategy and provide clear direction to execute strategy
• Develop and execute corporate business proposals as needed.
• Maintain personal contact with corporate business clients to build strong relationships & assure customer satisfaction
• Accountable for resolution of any client escalations
• Demonstrate understanding of key business/personal drivers for our clients
• Utilize strategic selling concepts and practices
• Represent Voce at selected company events during prescribed times, and at other important industry events that may occur
• Train clients on features and functionality of new wireless devices and services
• Effectively set up clients after the sale. This includes assuring all wireless activations are done to the satisfaction of the client, that the client’s number(s) are ported correctly, that the client’s contact list is transferred to the new device and that all of this is communicated to the satisfaction of the client
• Build portfolio that provides for ongoing referral clients
• Provide basic technical assistance as needed, whether on-site at client’s office or home
• Access and communicate with Voce Wireless Technical Associate when needed and on behalf of client
• 4 to 5 years successful sales experience selling to or within the Legal Services industry
• 7-10 years successful sales and account management experience with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting/exceeding quota
• Minimum of 3 years developing new business from the ground up
• Proven Closer
• Customer Service Aptitude
• College Degree
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to work in rapidly-changing, dynamic start up environment
• Confident, Presentable, Personable
• Ability to present professional image of self and Voce
• Ability to handle all customer inquiries professionally
• Valid Drivers License
• Wireless knowledge and experience a plus
What we Provide
• Competitive salary, bonus and uncapped commission structure
• Company-wide Annual Bonus opportunity based on meeting company objectives
• Competitive Health and Dental Benefits
• 401k program
• Great work environment
Send all resumes to jobs@Voce.com– reference Legal Services Pro
listing jobs Voce Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.