Voce: Sales Client Services Associate, Los Angeles, CA
VOCE — recognized by Forbes as “one of the hottest new labels on the (cell phone) market” — is hiring Experience Guides with a passion for excellence. Headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA with service operations in Glendale, CA, Voce is a premium mobile services company targeting the affluent and demanding consumer by providing exclusive mobile services and personalized technical support.
Job Overview – Client Services Associate
The Client Services Associate is responsible and accountable for effectively communicating and selling Voce’s unique wireless value proposition to prospective clients. The Client Services Associate is responsible for developing and closing new clients as well as providing after-sales support consistent with the Voce brand. The Client Services Associate will also be responsible for ensuring high-quality customer relations and retention. The Client Services Associate will be supported with sales materials, events and other marketing efforts to assist in meeting assigned quotas. This individual will also be called upon to gain local influence to support new Voce business.
• Effectively communicate our unique value proposition to potential members
• Represent company at selected partner retail stores as well as at company-sponsored events.
• Sell and close new business with customers who have expressed an interest in Voce’s unique approach to wireless service.
• Maintain monthly quota of sales
• Proactively develop new customers through effective use of business relationships and referrals.
• Train new Clients on features and functionality of new wireless devices and services
• Effectively assure customer satisfaction at time of sale and set up of wireless account
• Maintain periodic follow-up with customers to assure customer satisfaction
• Actively develop a base of referral customers
• Provide on-site, basic technical assistance to Clients as needed and as scheduled
• Access and communicate with Technical Service Representatives when needed on behalf of a customer
• 2 – 4 years successful sales experience meeting assigned quotas
• Luxury sales experience a decided plus
• Technical Aptitude and proficiency
• Customer Service Aptitude
• College Degree preferred
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Commitment to work in rapidly-changing, dynamic start up environment
• Confident, Presentable, Personable
• Valid Drivers License
What we Provide
• Competitive salary with Commission and Bonus Opportunity
• Competitive Health and Dental Benefits
• Competitive 401k program
Send all resumes to jobs@Voce.com, and please reference “CSA – LA”
listing jobs Voce Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.