HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been waiting for. HELIO will launch this spring with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care.
HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer.
At HELIO, we’re building our company around the individual, and our mission is to make things work easily for our customers with straight talk and total expertise from a team of nice people.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Manager, Music Service
• Employ best in class practices to build mobile music-on-demand service, including development of compelling features that enhance the user experience, implementation of programs to increase customer acquisition/retention, and effective use of promotional space.
• Co-develop creative solutions for the product based on competitive analysis, goals for cross-selling of media, and member activity reports.
• Gather input both internally and externally to define product concepts, develop detailed requirements, feature descriptions and implementation plans.
• Create wireframe schematics, functionality flows, and site maps when necessary to illustrate feature concepts and processes.
• Facilitate approval of proposed features and coordinate their introduction.
• Analyze product transaction performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Generate regular and special reports that clearly interpret product data and identify performance trends based on this data to understand customers’ usage habits.
• Strong background in e-commerce product management, including strategic planning, requirements gathering, execution and research; experience with mobile/wireless platform-based products preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to interact with all departments of the company and build a product that has buy-in across all departments
• Strong written communications skills, basic copywriting experience a plus
BS or BA degree from a 4-year university
• 3 to 4 years in web, software, and/or mobile-related product development
• 3 or more years experience in online merchandising
• 2 to 3 years experience with the full life cycle of product development.
• Deep understanding of web/software user interface design concepts and how they translate to the mobile environment
• Basic understanding of object-oriented programming as it applies to web site and/or software application development
• Strong knowledge of both Internet and software application production
• Ability to work independently to complete assigned projects, with limited supervision on most work.
• Ability to translate project goals into tasks for production resources.
• Willingness to champion numerous projects throughout their lifecycles,
• Process improvement – constantly look for better ways to get projects done on time and on budget.
• Must possess a strong creative and analytical sense to support a wide range of internal clients.
• Ability to manage projects with outside vendors in parallel with each other.
• Act as a strong voice for projects in group meetings.
• Strong affinity for music and how it relates to the digital space.
Interested applicants should send your resume to Kevin Finnegan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Helio Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.