MobileLime: Mobile Applications Developer, Seattle, WA
MobileLime, the winner of the CTIA WIRELESS 2006 E-TECH AWARD FOR INNOVATION IN CONSUMER MESSAGING is expanding. MobileLime is an entrepreneurial company that is revolutionizing the world of customer loyalty and payment by transforming mobile phones into indispensable shopping devices.
We’re looking for an innovative team player to be part of our world-class team that is creating the next generation of mobile marketing applications. An ideal candidate will be a highly hmotivated J2ME expert who is eager to be part of an innovative company.
This is a hands-on role that requires someone with a high level of technical sophistication and the ability to work effectively with a team that is operating in a fast-changing technological environment. This position reports to the VP of Engineering. Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Create mobile applications compliant with multiple handset manufacturers and wireless carriers in the US.
* Lead mobile application development and serve as chief coder.
* Experiment with leading edge mobile technologies and recommend areas for innovation; be an early adopter who is able to work forge new technology paths.
* Execute projects on time and on budget in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
* Work with distributed development team, with resources in India and Seattle.
Strong candidates will have:
* A BA or BS from a leading university is desired. Advanced CS is a plus.
* 3-5 years of J2ME experience is required.
* 3-5 years software development experience with Java/C/C++, Brew, Windows Mobile, Symbian.
* Familiarity with Near Field Communications (NFC) and Javacard technology.
* Experience in a product environment with a variety of manufacturers is desirable.
* Knowledge of backend software technologies: Linux, J2EE, Servlets, and MySQL.
* Ability to positively and proactively interact with other team members.
* Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
* Ability to operate effectively in a high-energy, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
The position will be based in Seattle, WA. Local candidates only need apply.
No phone calls please.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
listing jobs MobileLime Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.