Airmedia’s development platform is a dynamic scripting wunderkid, we’re looking for a producer to help us develop some of the most amazing mobile content out there. Ready to drive development of mobile application and game development on JME and BREW platforms with winning results?
• Oversee development of branded application development from conception to launch
• Manage client high-level communication and deliverables
• Create and manage process and communication in a small team environment
• Communicate project status and risk on a regular basis
• 4-5 years of demonstrated experience as a producer or project manager.
• 2 years of demonstrated production experience in mobile gaming or applications
• General technical knowledge of client-server interactions, J2ME, BREW required
• Demonstrated client management experience
• Demonstrated experience in one or more genre; games, web products, mobile apps
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills with both technical and non technical issues
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and time constraints
• Must possess a strong work ethic and enjoy working in an extremely fast paced environment.
· Strong MS project, Office and Visio skills – Photoshop, scripting a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks unsupervised.
Located in downtown San Francisco, we have a vibrant startup production environment. See http://www.airmedia.com for more about our products and services.
listing jobs AirMedia San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.