Silicomp America: Application Engineer Mobile or wireless platform, Schaumburg, IL
Application Engineer – Mobile or wireless platform, Imaging (camera)
This is a high visibility position for an experienced applications engineer with customer support experience. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of quality in work, processes, products, and results.
* Provide technical support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex systems.
* Assist sales and market development staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and in preparing detailed product specifications.
* Provide, present, and interpret design, application, and service information.
* Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
* Develop product specifications and applications designed for a specific customer.
* Implement detailed customer installation plans.
* BSEE and 6-10 years of relevant experience
* Hardware fundamentals and interfacing is necessary
* Knowledge of software procedures and mobile operating systems essential
* Imaging/Camera knowledge required
* Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and internal partners; must enjoy interacting with customers.
Education Level Required – Bachelor”s Level Degree, Years of Work Experience – 6 to 10,.
Please send resume, W2 pay rate / salary details and contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Silicomp America Schaumburg Illinois USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.