Job Title: Mobile Business Solution Consultants
Department: Enterprise & Products Group
Location: U.S.A. Nationwide
Travel: up to 100%
inCode Wireless, a global wireless business and technology consulting firm, develops and implements high-impact strategies and solutions that increase the profitability and performance of wireless networks. In addition, inCode guides enterprises in harnessing the power of wireless communications for productivity and competitive advantage. Founded in 1998 by wireless business veterans and technology pioneers, inCode understands where the wireless world is going and how to get there first.
The Mobile Business Solutions Consultant is the central point of technical contact between the client and inCode and will work closely with both clients and internal service groups as a main pre and post sales interface. Mobile Business Solutions Consultants are ultimately responsible for the technical relationship with the client and the quality of the service provided. This role is at the forefront of maintaining our Company*s high standard for client satisfaction.
Typical activities include pre-sales consulting, system planning, requirements gathering and analysis, specifications, investigations, reporting, testing, site installation, training for client and internal staff such as service and support, documentation and problem reporting/resolution. In addition, the Consultant is responsible for transferring the accepted solution to our service and support team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Hardware staging and deployment
- Software installation
- System configuration
- API development
- Wireless and wireline networking support
- Data and transaction conversion
- System testing
- System documentation development.
- Production cut-over and troubleshooting
- Support customer training
- Devices * Symbol, Blackberry, Palm, Intermec, Smartphones, Wireless Modems, etc.
- Networks * CDMA, GSM, WiFi, Satellite.
- Mobile Applications * Infowave, ClickSoftware, MDSI, Corrigo, UPI, Agentek, Dexterra, Apacheta, MCC, atRoad, C-TAP, Telogis, Cetaris, Connecterra, Popware, Ekahau, Savi, SensorLogic, ShipCom
- Wireless Middleware * Sybase * iAnywhere, IBM – Websphere WECM, RadioIP, SAP Mobile, Tibco, BEA
- Strong background in IP networking and system administration (SQL Server, Windows Server, Java, PERL, XML)
Apply online at inCodeWireless.com
Submit your resume to Job Reference# 521
inCode Wireless Recruiting
listing jobs inCode Wireless Reston Virginia USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.