Senior Associate, Wireless
Compete is recruiting an outstanding individual to join its Boston-based Wireless practice. Compete’s Wireless practice is revolutionizing the way that the wireless industry uses the Internet as a marketing, distribution, customer relationship and consumer research channel. The Senior Associate will be responsible for leveraging Compete’s proprietary consumer behavior data and survey capabilities to develop and deploy new data-driven intelligence services.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Creatively combine observed consumer behavior data with survey responses to resolve near and long term consumer demand uncertainties
* Perform analysis of consumer marketing issues and business practices, using Compete’s database of consumer behavior and attitudes
* Manage and grow strategic account relationships with wireless carriers and MVNOs
* Assist business development in communicating Compete’s value proposition to prospective clients
* Develop and publish articles leveraging Compete analysis.
* Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Business or Economics
* Five+ years of professional experience in the Internet, consulting, consumer marketing or wireless industries
* Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences
* Experience performing market research and analysis using large data sets
* Strong analytical writing skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated track record of developing and managing long-term client relationships
* Outstanding personal reference required.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Compete 02116 Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.