Wireless Practice Sales Director
Compete is recruiting outstanding individuals to join its Boston-based Wireless practice. The Wireless practice at Compete is revolutionizing the way that the wireless industry uses the Internet as a marketing, distribution, customer relationship and consumer research channel. Individuals will be responsible for leveraging Compete’s proprietary data set of consumer behavior and survey capabilities to develop and deploy new data-driven intelligence services that will create immediate value for the wireless industry. Compete is a fun but very fast paced and intense work environment.
The Wireless Sales Director role will focus on the marketing and sale of Compete’s products and services to existing carrier clients, wireless MVNOs, Device OEMs, and content providers. The Sales Director will be responsible for developing the messaging, approach, and execution of all customer acquisition strategies focused on the above segments, with the potential to specialize as a Director within a particular industry.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Develop marketing and sales plan to target immediate revenue opportunities from the both the existing client base as well as new prospect opportunities.
* Manage all outbound correspondence, messaging, and collateral regarding Compete’s new wireless products and services (Device Measurement, Search Intelligence, Content Intelligence, etc.)
* Project management – assist in the configuration of new wireless products and services based on client needs, market appetite and industry experience;
* Creatively combine observed consumer behavior data with survey capabilities to develop tailored approach to individual prospect objectives;
* Perform analysis of consumer marketing issues and business practices using large datasets of online behavior and survey responses to create compelling ROI for prospects;
* Manage and grow relationships with clients in the wireless industry;
* 5 + years of sales experience in the Internet, consulting, consumer marketing or wireless industries;
* Strong contact networks within the wireless industry with specific focus on OEM, content provider or carrier relationships;
* Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences;
* Experience performing market research and analysis using large data sets;
* Strong analytical writing skills and attention to detail;
* Demonstrated track record of developing and managing long-term client relationships;
* Outstanding personal reference required.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Compete 02116 Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.