Helio: Manager, Marketing Training, Los Angeles, CA
HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been waiting for. HELIO launches in the spring of 2006 with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care.
HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer.
At HELIO, we’re building our company around the individual, and our mission is to make things work easily for our customers with straight talk and total expertise from a team of nice people.
That’s where you come in.
The Manager, Training Materials reports to the Senior Director of Retail & Channel Marketing. This person will develop materials necessary to educate and train Sales and Sales Management in the SK-EarthLink brand, marketing initiatives, promotions and offers. They will also assist the Merchandising Manager in implementing merchandising training. The position will collaborate with the sales department to develop materials that fulfill sales needs to meet their goals. The person will develop and implement programs to track the success of the training programs, including but not limited to learn-to-earn and sales incentive programs.
• Requires 5 – 7 years of retail/consumer marketing experience.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills a must. Candidate must have demonstrated experience in developing effective, concise communications documents.
• Experience in wireless telecommunications, high tech, computer software or internet industry segments preferred.
• The ability to effectively motivate and influence internal resources and external partners while navigating complex organizations will be key ingredients to success.
• College degree in relevant field required. MBA or relevant graduate degree a plus.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, which include stock options and a robust medical and dental benefits package. Helio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating the title of position and salary requirements, to Kevin Finnegan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Helio Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.