inCode, a global wireless business and technology consulting firm,develops and implements high impact strategies and solutions that increase the profitability and performance of wireless networks.In addition,inCode guides enterprises in harnessing the power of wireless communications for productivity and competitive advantage,
Founded in 1998 by wireless business veterans and technology pioneers, inCode understands where the wireless world is going and how to get there first.
We are currently seeking a world class leader as Director of Global Recruiting to lead the operations of a full life cycle recruiting department. The Director of Global Recruiting will be a key member of the Human Resources senior leadership team and will also have a dotted line reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The director is responsible for setting the strategy of a global recruiting effort, in a fast moving services business working closely with Executives and General Managers.
- The director will create various recruiting initiatives to include sourcing strategies for business strategy and wireless technology consultants, sales executives. Integrators, wireless engineers as well as wireless application specialists operating in the enterprise space.
- The director has end to end ownership of the recruiting function.
- The director develops an overall recruitment budget for the company based on expected growth in the various business units and geographies.
- The director manages to the approved budget and is expected to exercise fiscal discipline,operational innovation and good management skills in applying the budget
- The director is responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of in-house recruiters and recruitment sourcing specialists.
- The director provides the business with weekly reports on recruiting performance and actively problem –solves when required
- The director handles Director and above recruitment.
- BA in Business or related field
- Minimum 10 years recruitment related experience with 5 years experience in a recruiting /talent acquisition leadership role
- Experience with forming recruitment strategies in non-North American countries is a plus
- Telecom, Wireless /Professionals Services experience a plus
- A balance of strategic thinking with the ability to focus on the details necessary to execute on the strategy
- Roll-up your sleeves approach to recruiting
- Able to build strong relationships with hiring managers and corporate functions
- Demonstrates sound judgement,integrity and honesty
- Enjoys coming up with constructive approaches to challenges
Apply online at http://search8.smartsearchonline.com/incode/jobs/process_jobsearch.asp
Follow the link ‘Career Opportunities’ and submit your resume.
To read more about inCode Wireless and apply for this position, please visit our website and complete our application form and submit your resume
listing jobs inCode Wireless USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.