Kirusa: Senior Customer Support Enginer, New Providence, NJ
SENIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
Kirusa is the leading developer of VoiceSMS wireless platforms that enable wireless carriers and service providers to offer applications with integrated voice and visual interfaces. Kirusa’s carrier-grade and scalable VoiceSMS platform allows wireless phone and PDA users to access and enter content by speaking commands or information, or by using visual signals such as typing or gesturing to their handset. Results from applications such as messaging, entertainment, directory assistance, banking, and driving directions, as well as customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning and field service applications can be delivered visually on the device screen by voice.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages customer support issues to successful resolution
• Answers calls, acting in first and second line capacity, troubleshoot initial problems, escalate issues as necessary
• Acknowledges support requests in the SLA timeframes with customers and work to provide workarounds or resolve the issue with the engineering team
• Identifies support issues, create problem reports, and follow up with customer for resolution
• Work with development engineering team to enhance and resolve product features based on customer issues
• Develops and maintains knowledge database and FAQ for customers and partners
• Works with deployment team during initial installations for setup and configuration of products
• Manages tracking tools for customer support related issues
• Answers pre-sales technical questions
• Defines and develop customer support policies and tasks in line with the support contract.
Secondary duties include augmenting the deployment team during times when there are no active support activities and providing assistance in setup and configuration of the Kirusa’s products:
• Works with the deployment team to provide help with installation and setup
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
Work Related Skills/Experience:
• Experience of working within software organizations for small and medium sized companies
• Masters with 5 years or Bachelors with 7 years experience in the following technical areas:
o Working experience with Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows and Unix Operating systems
o Strong in Java/J2EE technologies (EJB, JSP, Servlet, Java scripting, XML, JMS etc)
o Knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss
o Knowledge of database, SQL and Shell Scripts
o VoIP systems exposure, with knowledge of some of the following protocols (in any combination)
• SIP, RTP, HTTP(S). SMTP, SNMP etc.
• Knowledge of Web Servers and their configurations
• Knowledge of Telecom and telephony interfaces are desirable.
• Familiarity with High Availability implementations of Linux, Solaris servers are a plus.
• Fluent written and spoken English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in Technical Support and Customer Service
• Experience in Customer support group, understanding of customer support issues
• Self starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain the highest ethical work standards
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible individual willing to work in a startup environment
• Willingness and ability to stay flexible regarding assignments
• Strong customer satisfaction focus
To apply, please send your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Kirusa is an equal oppty employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Kirusa 07974 New Providence New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.