Wireless Data / Voice Solutions Sales Director – Sprint/Nextel Account
Salary: 98,000.00 – 105,000.00 USD /year
+ $100K commissions @ 100% plan – features uncapped incentives and performance accelerators
Our client is an industry recognized, global provider of data/voice software solutions for wireless carriers. This rapidly growing solutions provider includes in its client list all major US carriers as well as several tier 1 international operators. Expansion of corporate growth and several new product launches have created a need for seasoned, wireless sales professional. This position reports to the VP of Sales and is based in the Kansas City area.
The key performance objective is consistent attainment of corporate revenue objectives through building, developing and managing relationships with tier one wireless carriers, specifically Sprint/Nextel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Leveraging contacts within Sprint/Nextel at both executive and middle management levels to create a high level presence.
* Accomplish New Business Development and Market Development to meet assigned quota level.
* Identifies influencers & decision makers within target accounts; Develops both strategic & tactical approach.
* Creates demand for Company’s products and/or services.
* Builds internal, multi-level support & demand within customer organization and “owns” account.
* Analyzes customer’s needs and recommends solutions that best meet customer’s requirements.
* Maintains accurate sales pipeline and forecast data in assigned software.
Requirements – please do NOT respond without these:
* Five + years of successful executive level account management experience with a major mobile data solutions or software solutions provider within the wireless industry.
* Deep executive and operational level contacts within Sprint required.
* Consistently exceeding assigned contract closure and revenue targets.
Total Compensation : $200, 000+ @ 100% plan – uncapped upside
In addition to the challenge and growth opportunity of working at a fast-growing, successful company, we offer great benefits to all employees including:
All full time employees are awarded stock options.
Comprehensive Paid Health Coverage
Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and offers discounted rates for additional dependents.
Life insurance and disability insurance as well as other benefits varying by country.
Generous paid vacation depending on time of service.
Matching 401(k) Plan in the U.S. and similar matching plans worldwide
One of the best matching plans in the high-tech industry.
Flexible work hours depending on personal needs and job responsibilities
Please send resume with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs 66062 Kansas City Missouri USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.