Ad Operations Associate
Time Inc. Interactive (TII) is building an online sales operation to launch July 1, 2006. The Ad Operations Associates will play a key role in the organization by providing online sales inventory management, trafficking and planning for a variety of successful web sites at Time Inc.
– Report to the Manager, TII Ad Operations. Each Associate will likely be responsible for all the inventory across 1-3 sites plus work as part of a central Ad Ops team to establish best practices and strategic guidance for all TII’s traffic.
– Work with the AOL traffic team to coordinate with AOL sold and trafficked campaigns for the same sites.
– Have a keen grasp of all the current, future and past inventory and traffic patterns across each site(s).
– Work with the TII Business Office on the execution and final recognition of all campaigns on your site(s).
– Work with edit and sales teams on your site(s) for maintaining site advertising specifications for placements, sizes, rich media, video, and all other non-standard executions.
– Troubleshoot all ad-serving and inventory delivery issues on the site(s).
– 2+ years of online trafficking experience. DoubleClick DFP system and content site experience preferred.
– Mastery of the online sales and sales operations processes from experience as an ad agency planner/buyer or a web publisher traffic role.
– Experience in analyzing past and current traffic patterns, and in predicting future traffic patterns and corresponding ad impressions.
– The successful candidates need to be extremely detail orientated, have a strong quantitative background, and is very flexible in the ever-changing world of online ad campaign management. It is likely that each Associate will eventually need to be proficient at trafficking across multiple sites outside their specific charges as TII’s trafficking responsibilities grow.
– Ability to work well in a matrixed environment with relationships across many key partners: ad sales and sales development at each site(s), AOL sales and AOL trafficking, and Finance and Sales Dev within TII.
Please send resume with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Time Inc. 10020 New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.