Enpocket: Art Director / Copywriter, Boston, MA
Enpocket is the world leader in marketing through the mobile channel. Our award-winning Creative Services Group in Europe and the US is pioneering the latest marketing phenomenon – multimedia promotional messaging (MMS). Delivering on the potential of mobile marketing requires nothing less than redefining the concept of marketing itself, making communications that people want to spend time with on their mobiles. We’ve all imagined the future when marketing is relevant, useful and entertaining. That future is now. Are you ready to help lead the development of our US Creative Team as it defines what may well be the most important channel in the history of advertising?
Enpocket is seeking an experienced Art Director and/or Copywriter with an ad agency background and highly developed interactive media skill sets for our Boston, MA (Back Bay) office. The ideal candidate(s) will be strong conceptual thinkers, with exceptional design and/or written skills, the ability to win creative pitches, gain client confidence and deliver award-winning creative work. The successful applicant(s) will work with clients to turn their business objectives into consumer-focused mobile advertising campaigns and lead the Creative Team in seeing that vision through to delivery of highly finished communications incorporating animation, sound and/or video on mobile devices.
Candidates must be prepared to ‘roll sleeves up’ and act as player-manager(s) to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, as the Team is progressively built up. Ad agency experience and communications training are essential. Client experience is highly desirable. A well-rounded understanding of the interactive industry and comfort with new technologies are also a must. The successful candidate(s) should be smart, charismatic, innovative and prepared to be pioneering.
* Six to ten years’ professional experience in at least two of the following areas: interactive advertising, web design, traditional advertising or marketing.
* Copywriting and advertising training
* Art director – developed skill with all the usual design packages: Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready and Flash (essential)
* Experience managing creative teams (writers, designers, information architects, and flash animators) in the production of online advertising, internet or multimedia experiences
* Mastery of creative concept development based on business objectives and a defined communications brief
* Familiarity with site architecture, user-interface specification, functionality specification and interactive design processes
* Working knowledge of browser capabilities, web and banner design constraints
* Success working with and selling to clients
* Ability to direct and multi-task effectively
* No prima donnas!
We offer our employees competitive compensation and a top-notch benefits program. Our benefits include generous paid vacation and personal time, a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, company paid short long-term disability insurances. Our corporate culture is energetic and entrepreneurial. We believe in hard work, a fun atmosphere, and creativity inspired by collaboration and strong teamwork.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Enpocket 02116 Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.