Enpocket is entirely focused on helping companies develop effective use of mobile.
Because mobile is the ultimate personal channel, we really care about delivering the best end-user experience. This isn’t easy, as anyone who has ever considered translating a TV commercial or web site to a phone has realized. But it is what matters.
To our knowledge, no other company lives and works in the space between technology and creativity. If we want to produce brilliant, relevant and rewarding mobile marketing, we believe that’s where we have to be.
Enpocket is recruiting across its US, European and Asian offices across our technology, creative and account management teams to fill the following position:
Project Managers – to deliver our mobile projects (SMS, WAP, MMS, Java and content driven WAP applications). Our software is typically provided as an ASP solution so the ideal candidate will have a software services background and a thorough understanding of project management and delivery.
* Ability to define, construct and deliver project plans to budget using project management software and wholly manage customer projects.
* Pre sales support and ability to setup and demonstrate software solutions – including assisting with responses to RFIs / RFPs.
* QA procedures and execution.
* Management of customer relationships and customer training.
* Web Server and Java technology knowledge
* Basic Linux system navigation
* Database knowledge and basic database skills
* Ability to use and maintain Campaign Management systems and experience with campaign management interfaces.
* HTML/WML desirable.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your CV, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Enpocket WC1V 7DN London United Kingdom
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.