Enpocket: QA / Support Engineer, London, England
Enpocket is entirely focused on helping companies develop effective use of mobile.
Because mobile is the ultimate personal channel, we really care about delivering the best end-user experience. This isn’t easy, as anyone who has ever considered translating a TV commercial or web site to a phone has realized. But it is what matters.
To our knowledge, no other company lives and works in the space between technology and creativity. If we want to produce brilliant, relevant and rewarding mobile marketing, we believe that’s where we have to be.
Enpocket is recruiting across its US, European and Asian offices across our technology, creative and account management teams to fill the following position:
QA / Support Engineer – ability to efficiently support our mobile solutions, analyse / diagnose problems and amend software configurations in a controlled environment in order to provide workable and long term resolutions to customers. Additional responsibilities include undertaking quality assurance tasks as part of implementation projects and upgrades.
* Linux system navigation
* Knowledge of database systems
* Ability to use and support Java-based and web applications
* XML, HTML and WML skills
* Working knowledge of Networking and TCP/IP
* Scripting skills (Python) desirable
* Experience with campaign management interfaces and mobile technologies/applications
* Customer relationships
* Positive attitude, highly energetic
* Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done and flexibility with working hours
* Aptitude with new skills and technologies
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your CV, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Enpocket WC1V 7DN London United Kingdom
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.