Kelly Engineering Resources is recruiting for a Technical Writer with a strong ability to understand SW and Embedded Systems programming language. This candidate with be working with an industry leader in the Cellular / Wireless Industry. This is a long-term conract position lasting up to a year in duration.
Responsible for creating the technical design specifications for our run-time software configurations, supporting a particular feature, that meets CDMA customer requirements.
Responsible for providing technical design specifications to software and non-software personnel, including the CDMA customers, software test, field test, software developers, TAMs, and marketing, for their respective purposes, such as writing test cases, explaining a feature to a customer ,etc.
Works with marketing, user interface software designers, protocol and application software developers, software test and field test to design the technical specifications for run-time software configurations
Responsible for ensuring that a documented configuration design meets CDMA customer requirements and is consistent with mobile phone architecture
Works with software test to create software test cases, where configuration specifications used as basis for test case development.
* Understanding of software development life cycle.
* Experienced in developing SW for products.
* Two years experience in technical writing.
* Two years experience in evaluating UI, protocol and functional specifications and customer requirements.
* Excellent communication skills, good organization, time management, and attention to detail.
* Comfortable working in cross-functional teams, and the ability to accomplish tasks with or without supervision on a number of concurrent projects.
* Experience using graphics, scripting, and/or prototyping tools.
* Experience with embedded systems or software other than traditional desktop or client/server applications.
* Understanding of technical constraints that affect software configuration design.
* Ability to conceptualize software configuration design to meet needs and requirements.
* Minimum BA/BS degree and 2 years of experience engineering disciplines.
Kelly Engineering Resources® specializes in providing companies around the world with qualified engineers, designers, drafters and technicians. We are part of Kelly Services®, a US-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements indicating Job Code 1584-C0512 to:
Contact Information :
Kelly Engineering Resources
9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121
Learn more about “Kelly Engineering Resources”
listing jobs Kelly Engineering Services San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.