Senior Producer – Interactive
Live Nation is one of the world’s largest promoters/producers/venue owners for music concerts, theatrical performances, and specialized motor sports events. Publicly traded (NYSE – LYV), our company is developing new online and interactive properties to serve and entertain our huge audience of concert-goers worldwide.
We are looking for a talented and experienced mid-level professional to help manage the strategy, development and production of new products for the Internet and mobile devices.
This role is equal parts consumer business strategy and web production management to help our team leverage Live Nation’s relationships, technology, and human resources to create cutting-edge and cool interactive entertainment products that enhance our core business connecting fans and artists.
A key role in our rapidly growing interactive business, this new position will be responsible for translating business strategies and technical requirements into new products and services for Internet, and related content and applications, and is responsible for overall project success, from project kick-off through completion.
An entrepreneurial drive and results-orientation are some the most important traits we’re looking for, along with quantifiable experience in a Web Content/Interactive Product Management or Producer positions, including:
– Proven track record of delivering innovative interactive consumer products/projects on-time and on-budget
– Bachelors Degree required. MBA or advanced degree preferred, plus 3+ years experience developing consumer web content or tools
– Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in the interactive industry and enthusiasm for Web 2.0 concepts and online communities
– Passion for music and digital media consumer products and services, experience in these industries strongly preferred.
– Advanced knowledge of user behavior and the competitive landscape for consumer entertainment businesses and web sites
– Demonstrated ability to manage interdisciplinary teams of developers, designers, project managers, and marketers
– Full understanding of Internet/New Media project development processes from requirements gathering to release.
– Technical knowledge of WWW applications, standards, and QA processes required.
– Must have the ability to delegate tasks and lead a team, along with providing hands-on solutions.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
– Defining new interactive tools and business opportunities both online and for other emerging interactive platforms
– Helping manage a multidisciplinary team of interactive designers, programmers, marketers, and content producers, ensuring that team members fulfill their responsibilities while staying within budget and schedule parameters.
– Ensuring that proposed creative and community concepts can be produced within specified timeframes and budgets.
– Collaboration with development team on information architecture, marketing, design, applications, community elements and page building
– Effectively executing the site’s business objectives and integration of advertisers’ messages within content and site
– Ability to coordinate multiple work streams for on-time, on-budget delivery while ensuring project details are accounted for and acted upon.
– Creative problem-solving, exhibiting common sense and analytical reasoning skills.
– Effective meeting facilitation skills.
– Must be able to work overtime when required.
– Ability to multi-task, and to keep on top of the details and deadlines-all while keeping the big picture in mind.
– Making good decisions based upon analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; offers appropriate solutions and suggestions.
Reports to the Senior Vice President & Executive Producer of Live Nation Digital Distribution.
Benefits Include: Competitive compensation including significant merit-based Cash Bonuses, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Medical/Vision/Dental and Life Insurance, casual dress, plus cool projects with cool people.
This position is based in Los Angeles, California – NO RELOCATION OFFERED.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Send resume and detailed cover letter explaining qualifications and salary requirements to email@example.com
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation or preference, medical condition (including pregnancy) or protected disability where it is unrelated to the ability to perform a job, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other category prohibited by federal, state, or applicable local law, regulation, or ordinance.
listing jobs Live Nation 90210 Beverly Hills California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.