Graphic Designer Mobile Applications
AirPlay, a pioneer in the creation of mobile interactive applications synchronized with live televised events is seeking a Graphic Designer to join its product team. AirPlay is a growing technology start-up backed by Redpoint Ventures and Qualcomm. As a graphic designer at AirPlay, you will be responsible for creating the visual design and artwork for AirPlay’s mobile games.
• Good design eye, able to switch between genres
• Understanding of user interface design
• Creation of mockups for small form factor mobile devices
• Creation of custom graphic assets for the handset (buttons, fonts, icons, avatars etc.) including simple animations
• Experience in wireless application and consumer product design and development
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady and Flash Light
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
• Must be able to work collaboratively within a project team in a matrixed environment
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under time constraints
• 2-3+ years of professional experience
Depending on the person and range of skills we may start off with a contract, part time or full time. When applying, please include resume and a link to portfolio work.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, stock options, and a great health and dental plan. We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco.
To apply, please send your resume, indicating your position of interest and salary requirements to:
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at email@example.com.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.