This large telecom giant is in the forefront of wireless communications with products spanning every flavor of wide-area/wideband wireless communications including WCDMA+HSDPA+HSUPA/EVDO/
CDMA2000/TD-SCDMA/WiMax and is an active contributor to LTE (long term evolution). Their technical Support department is currently seeking Project Manager candidates to oversee the introduction of new products into customer labs and wireless networks and to manage wireless network infrastructure rollouts nationwide.
* Plan, coordinate, & manage product deployment situations including customer labs, FOA, and network deployment,
* Define project financial parameters, create project budget, and control project expenditures,
* Ensure ZTE contractual commitments are fulfilled within the context of the agreed scope of work,
* Manage out-of-scope situations and ensure associated costs are recovered or otherwise mitigated.
* Firm understanding of the fundamentals of financial accounting and the running of a profitable project
* Good understanding of CDMA wireless communications technology, implementation planning (planning & scheduling), and rollout methodology.
* Fluency in written and Spoken English (Chinese is a plus)
* Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft suite programs (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point)
* Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written)
* Outgoing and personable nature
* Above average organizational skills
* 3 – 5 years prior experience in management and project management in the areas of wireless telecommunications implementation. Prior P&L experience is a must.
* 7 – 10 years overall experience in telecommunications implementation (inclusive of management experience) preferably in the wireless sector.
* BS degree in either technical or business related field or related industry experience
* PMP certification preferred
This is a field based position with a home base work location of: Dallas, Texas, USA
Field Locations: To Be Determined
Offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits include:
* Competitive Salary & 401K Retirement Plan
* Health & Life Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Vacation and 8 paid holidays
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Expertalent 75287 Dallas Texas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.