Yahoo! Search Marketing, a division of Yahoo! Inc., offers essential marketing services for companies doing business online. The group’s search-based products and tools help businesses connect with highly motivated customers.
Title: Product Manager, Yahoo! Publisher Network
Location: Burbank, CA
Do you want to drive product development in the online publishing space, one of the industry’s hottest and fastest growing areas? The Yahoo! Publisher Network team is responsible for designing the products that publishers use to expand and grow their sites. We are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial Product Manager to join the YPN product management team, identify requirements, participate in defining the product vision, create design specifications and lead the implementation of the product roadmap.
– Key member in the full product lifecycle of publisher-facing products, including concept, specification, design, launch and maintenance phases.
– Work closely with technology leadership to manage all stages of the product development process.
– Identify and analyze new opportunities to improve and enhance the Yahoo! Publisher Network worldwide.
– Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize and prioritize requests for new functionality.
– Design functional specifications and make tradeoff decisions between functionality and resources/timeframes.
– Work with other functional areas to gather intelligence on competitive offerings and new industry trends and synthesize competitive findings.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with 3+ years as a product manager managing web-based applications in the enterprise software industry, at an internet-based software company or within the media/publishing industry.
* Passion for creating world-class business solutions that impact each phase of the publisher lifecycle, from prospect to launch to ongoing management.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence executives, business leaders, and technology leaders within a matrixed organization.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
* Extremely detail oriented.
* Analytic mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats.
* Strong product/project management skills. Proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion.
* Ability to navigate complex environments and work with interdisciplinary teams and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to senior management.
* Direct experience with online publishing is preferred.
* A Bachelors of Science or Arts degree is required.
* An advanced degree in Business Administration is a plus.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Yahoo! Publisher Network Burbank California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.