Ciber: CDMA Wireless Support, Lenexa, KS
CDMA/Wireless Support 24/7
Consultant will be responsible for providing technical support for a large Network Development labs. Responsibilities include the provisioning, troubleshooting, analysis, documentation, reporting, and process development for reported troubles within the LABs Network. Additional responsibilities will include the maintenance, support and proactive monitoring for a wide range of telephony network devices and services to include: Switch, Data, Application Servers,
Cisco, SS7, ATM, DAC’s, RF platforms and projects as assigned. This position will require permanent shift and weekend hours to support 7X24 operation.
1) A working knowledge of Telephony as related to the Sprint Wireless CDMA network and/or the Nextel IDEN wireless Network. This includes Handset provisioning, switching systems, IT provisioning/billing applications and 3G Data and/or Cisco Networks
2) Excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this position.
3) Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues utilizing a logical troubleshooting methodology.
4) PC Skills are required, the ability to utlize the Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and various other application to create presentations, reports, drawings and document process and procedures.
5) Must be a motivated self-starting individual with initiative that can work with minimal supervision and be able to identify areas of opportunity and act upon them.
6) The ability to work productively within a Team Environment.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Ciber 66213 Lenexa Kansas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.