TestQuest: Director of Sales Wireless Vertical, Seattle, WA
The Director of Sales for America’s Wireless Vertical is responsible for developing, mentoring, and managing a team of Sales Account Managers selling into a defined territory of accounts. The candidate will have proven management and selling experience in the Wireless technology marketplace; consisting of Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers with a concentration in test and test automation being desirable. The candidate must demonstrate a history of successfully selling software solutions related to wireless technology markets and the proven ability to recruit/hire and build a solid team focused on exceeding targeted sales goals.
Reports To: Sr. VP Worldwide Sales
* Seattle/San Francisco/San Diego preferred; Dallas/Chicago acceptable based on experience
* Build and manage a team of Sales Account representatives focused on the Wireless Technology Market consisting of Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers
* Become a productive contributor to exceed the targeted sales goals for the assigned territory
* Open new accounts and expand TestQuest presence in the assigned territory
* Work directly with Sales Engineering to prepare presentations and product demonstrations
* The Account Manager is supported by a Sales Engineering assigned to a Wireless Business unit and assisted by Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Support, and Executive Management.
Minimum Education, Experience and Other Requirements:
* Bachelors degree in Engineering Computer Science or other relevant related discipline
* Experience in the Wireless & Mobile Industry specifically selling to Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers is required
* Strong understanding of test solutions used by Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers is highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable understanding of Test and Test Automation methodologies used by Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers is highly desirable.
Desirable Background, Personal Attributes, or Specific Skills
* Clear understanding of selling into the Mobile & Wireless Industry
* Proven Sales track record in selling new technology to the Wireless market segment
* Proven Sales track record in meeting/exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
* Successful entrepreneurial experience with high growth technology companies
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professional demeanor
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Self motivated
To apply, please send resume with salary requirements, indicating name of position and location of interest to:
18976 Lake Drive East
Minneapolis, MN 55317
Phone: (952) 936-7887 ext: 4136
Fax: (952) 936-2187
listing jobs TestQuest Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.