Telephia: Director of Sales Telephia Audience Metrics, San Francisco, CA
Director of Sales, Telephia Audience Metrics
Department: Client Services
Requisition Number: TEL0000294
Location: CA-San Francisco
Telephia Audience Measurement (TAM) measures audiences and use activity of mobile content (e.g., mobile games, music, mobile internet). For this new and strategic area of Telephia’s business growth, the Account Director will play a leadership role to develop and manage relationships with key customers across the mobile content industry.
The Account Director will report to the VP of New Products who heads up all new business development efforts including Telephia’s Audience Measurement (TAM) business. The objectives for the position include not only achieving sales goals each year, but also building a good balance of relationships across content providers in different categories (portals, games, music, media brands, and more).
This position involves a range of duties that is broader and more strategic than that of a typical account management position.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Developing a comprehensive and achievable strategic plan for target customer accounts across the mobile content industry;
• Growing revenue through increased reach and penetration across a multitude of content provider accounts, sales of new and incremental products, and price increases on annual renewals;
• Developing a large set of relationships at CxO, VP, and Director levels within the customer organizations to support account strategy;
• Leading custom analysis, consulting engagements and data modeling that drives improved decisions and performance from Telephia’s information;
• Leading client service activities, including training and support, for a broad group of end-users within the client organizations;
• Building and managing a dedicated team of analysts and account managers over time, as dictated by success in the marketplace;
• Serving as a internal thought leader around business applications of the Telephia dataset;
• Discovering and qualifying new product development opportunities;
• Traveling to clients and spending 25%-50% of time on site with clients.
The successful candidate we seek will have 7+ years work experience. He/she has ideally worked in the wireless / mobile content / online content / media & entertainment industries, preferably with some tenure in management consulting and an M.B.A. This person works well in an entrepreneurial environment with other highly driven colleagues and possesses a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic. In addition, he/she will possess the following:
• A solid understanding of the wireless services / mobile content / online content / media and entertainment markets in several domains – marketing, programming, advertising, technology evolution, finance, competitive dynamics;
• Successful track record serving wireless industry / mobile content / online content / media and entertainment clients; preferably in a sales / marketing capacity and/or through a top-tier management consulting company
• General management experience in start-up situation as well as a large organization;
• An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services;
• A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals;
• Strong skills in constructing and delivering senior level client presentations;
• Strong quantitative skills with experience in data analysis and statistics;
• An ability to lead a team of professionals to reach and exceed goals.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Telephia 94111 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.