Business Title: Senior Software Engineer
Req #: 2006-106
Location: Minneapolis, MN
* Be a key member of the advanced technology group responsible for research, investigation, and development of a variety of technologies in the mobile application space.
* Act as a leader on various efforts within the group, taking technical and project ownership as appropriate, and mentoring junior members of the team.
* Effectively work with teams across the company to clearly communicate investigation results, and operationalize new technology development.
* Participate in the creation of project schedules.
* Participate in the definition and design of new product concepts
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience 8 to 12 years experience developing applications.
* 3+ years of solid professional C++ development. Exposure to other languages a plus
* Experience shipping numerous commercial and/or enterprise software releases. Demonstrated experience bootstrapping software products from scratch.
* Experience working with a broad range of technologies.
* Proven ability to work independently in a self-motivated environment.
* Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
* Results oriented, product focused outlook, with an appreciation for user-centered design.
* Familiarity with relevant wireless technologies desired.
* Master’s degree
* Experience developing for wireless networks
To apply, please send your resume, including salary requirements and position of interest to:
Reference Code: 2006-106
Good Technology, Inc. chooses to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
listing jobs Good Technology, Inc. Minneapolis Minnesota USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.