Sonic Network, Inc: Client Server Engineers, Boston, MA
Sonic Network / Sonic Mobile: Client / Server Engineers
Sonic Network, Inc. is a leading provider of audio technology and content. Enjoying a industry-wide reputation for superb next-generation audio, the company provides its consumers with unparalleled clarity and resonance in music and multi-media playback, regardless of a particular platform’s memory, processing or functional constraints.
Sonic Network is comprised of two divisions:
– Sonic Implants: virtual instrument libraries for both professional and consumer sold directly through retail outlets in over 80 countries.
– Sonic Mobile: mobile audio content and technology licensed to manufacturers of wireless devices, semiconductors, PC soundcards, mobile entertainment applications and music synthesizers worldwide.
We are searching for talented people who want to do their best work ever! Join a hip new division within a secure, established company providing solutions for the fast growing and exciting mobile/wireless device industry. We are actively looking for Client/Server Engineers to work on small, self-managed teams where we develop mobile applications for Java, Brew, Symbian and other mobile platforms. The ideal candidates will be proficient in one or more of the following: Java (ME,SE,EE), BREW, S60, distributed-computing and have some exposure to MIDI.
This is an in-house position only at our office in Somerville, (Boston) MA.
– Assist current personnel with design and implementation of client and server-side java code and databases
– 3+ years coding experience
– Mobile application experience
– Music and/or Gaming background
– Experience with MIDI and digital audio
To apply, please send resume and cover letter, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to
listing jobs Sonic Network, Inc. 02143 Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.