Virgin Mobile: Lead QA Handset Engineer, Walnut Creek, CA
Lead QA Handset Engineer
Walnut Creek, CA
Are you hungry for a new challenge? To be a very visible part of a new wave, a new build? Do you want to rub shoulders with the best of the breed professionals hungry to make a dent? If you are nodding your head right now, maybe you should look at Virgin Mobile.
Apply only via:
For Questions > Vineet @ 908-607-4028
Join Virgin Mobile USA as our new lead of the Handset QA team to plan and implement system testing, evaluate and test software programs and verify that programs functions are up to snuff in terms of specifications and standards. If you’re interested in coming aboard, here’s more for you to ponder in terms of the day-to-day:
* Interface with senior managers to understand their testing objectives and report test case results.
* Test handset projects to compare to specifications and documentation.
* Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in handset behavior.
* Create test cases and test data.
* Create and execute automated test scripts using testing software programs.
* Establish standards and procedures for program design and testing.
* Document, track, and communicate test cases/plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
* Respond to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
* Develop standards and procedures handset testing.
Still with us? Read up on how you can be the lead candidate for this role:
* 2+ years experience in QA with expert knowledge of QA processes and methodologies. Experience in wireless/telecom a big plus. Testing experience of handsets a tremendous bonus.
Be warned! Working at a Virgin company is not for the faint at heart. You will be challenged with deadlines and roadbocks at every turn, and you will work at a pace like you have never seen before. You should not be a clock-watcher and must have a tremendous sense of humor.
Micro-managers and prima donna’s please stay home! We are looking for a consummate team player who can work cross-functionally and help to clear the path for quality and timely work.
Shoot us a copy of your resume!
listing jobs Virgin Mobile Walnut Creek California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.