Xoriant: QA test engineer, Milpitas, CA
Title: QA test engineer (Protocol Stack)
Location: Milpitas, CA (F2F Interview)
* BS/MS in EE/CS or equivalent
* 5+ years in Systems test and development specifically related to Mobile Station handset testing in GSM/GPRS and/or UMTS.
* Experience with GSM, RR/RRC/MM, LLC protocol testing (11.10, 51.010, 31 series).
* Experience in definition and coding of test cases and analysis of layer 3 signaling.
* Understanding of network (TCP/IP) and security (IPSec) protocols and experience with end-to-end testing in IP environment highly desired.
* Strong general C/C++ skills and familiarity with TTCN and ASN.1 programming desired. Ability to write custom software tools to assist in handset testing.
* 802.11 knowledge a plus.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear specifications and procedures are required.
As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for testing, verifying and debugging all modules of the Client for the Unlicensed Mobile Access.
You will be a hands-on individual contributor with an opportunity to build a Client Test team in line with Client business unit growth.
You will have significant interaction with Client Software and System Engineers to insure robust and timely commercialization path.
* Work with software developers and systems engineers to define, design, develop and execute test cases and implement and create automation environments.
* Extend standard UMA and 3GPP test specifications to provide robust verification of core client, extensions, new features, and enable greater test coverage for functionality that is not defined in standards based test specifications.
* Validate and document compliance of the Client to all pertinent UMA, 3GPP and customer specific requirements based on Test Case execution and results.
* Work closely with entire development team to identify and isolate failures and provide test support for fast debug cycles and regression testing at all phases of integration.
* Define final *QA* end-to-end tests to validate incremental releases on multiple target platforms.
* Work closely with overall Client team to insure porting to customer specific platform meets all commercial requirements and passes third party IOT.
* Work with third party Test Equipment vendors to extend internal automation capability.
To apply, please send your resume, indicating salary requirements and position of interest, to:
1248 Reamwood Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
listing jobs Xoriant Corporation Milpitas California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.