J2EE Developer – Professional Services
This software development position is suited for a developer or consultant that has experience working with customers on professional services engagements. This position includes developing code using J2EE technologies, writing requirements, designing solutions, fixing defects, and doing whatever else is required to get new features deployed on time for our customers.
• Design and develop custom software solutions using J2EE technologies.
• Translate overall solution architecture and product requirement documents into detailed requirements.
• Deliver high quality work on time with multiple competing priorities.
• Improve software quality by fixing new and existing defects.
• Participate in technical discussions with customers as required to assure successful integrations and customer satisfaction.
• Provide support as required for the solutions we develop to other teams, both internal and external to Qpass.
• 3+ years of experience with Java and J2EE required.
• Required experience: SOAP, XML/XSL, UML, SQL, Struts.
• Experiencing writing use cases and producing design documentation required.
• Experience developing on Unix platforms required, preferably RedHat Linux.
• Desirable experience: Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, ClearCase, Maven, Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, mySQL, Oracle.
• Experience with the software development lifecycle.
• Good problem solver – will take the lead in jumping into a problem with the eye toward finding a solution.
• Driven by results – not afraid to jump in and pick up the slack to ensure that a project stays on track.
• Demonstrated capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Self-motivated in terms of verifying own code’s quality from functionality, operability, and performance perspectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with external client on projects.
• Customer-focused attitude.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Sciences preferred.
Position is located in Seattle, WA.
This is a full-time (exempt) position.
Employment in this position will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.