VP of Sales, Location Flexible
Do you agree:
– Mobile advertising will take off in 2006 and 2007?
– That mobile content will be monetized by advertising instead of sales and subscriptions?
– Ads can be a useful and relevant part of the mobile experience?
We at adhoc mobile believe in the potential of ad-supported mobile content as do many analysts, bloggers in the space, and press, and we’re in the midst of making that a reality. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that is poised at the base of the hockey stick growth of mobile advertising and help drive its success, come join us.
We are looking for a VP of Sales with extensive experience and contacts in advertising and brand marketing firms to help build our network of advertisers to feed our growing inventory of content and applications. You will have full responsibility for attracting advertising dollars, building our advertiser network and driving the company’s direction as it relates to its advertiser focus.
Qualifications for the position include:
– 3+ years working in Director or above positions within the advertising industry; 5+ years in the industry in general
– Well connected and recognized within the advertising and brand marketing industry
– Experience within the mobile industry not required but a plus
– Experience working with carriers a great plus
– Self starter, outgoing and comfortable with cold calls
– Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
– Comfortable with decentralized operating environment and basically computer savvy
– Comfortable with and desires challenges and responsibility of startup
adhoc mobile is a startup that is enabling any mobile application and content to become ad supported. We are building not only the technology but also the advertiser and content network to create a thriving ecosystem as well as the portal and carrier relationships to ensure distribution of ad supported content. We expect to see significant growth in the sector over the next several years and expect to exit through a sale to a larger entity in the click through advertising space.
Compensation for the position will include a combination of competitive salary and stock options as well as health care and a great work environment. adhoc mobile is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA; however we have team members all across the US and are open to interested parties in any part of the US.
Contact: If you feel you meet the qualifications and are excited to join our growing team in a growing sector, please send a resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
listing jobs adhoc mobile USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.