Software Engineer (Application Development)
SVOX AG (www.svox.com) is a dynamic technology company specialized in text-to-speech and a leading provider of speech output solutions for the automotive and mobile devices industries.
We are seeking to add to our research and development team a software engineer with a proven track record in software product development and graphical user interface design. You will implement new products for use with our state-of-the-art text-to-speech engine and drive improvements at all levels of the SVOX products. SVOX offers a varied, full-time position in an international, fast-paced, results-oriented environment with highly competitive salary.
• Responsible for developing new software products and tools, as well as extend existing products and tools
• Design and implementation of intuitive and highly usable graphical user interfaces
• Software development activities include the full lifecycle from requirements gathering through design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
• Identifying and applying technologies using current best practices to deliver high quality innovative products that meet requirements to an agreed schedule
• Close cooperation with product managers, linguists, and engineers
• A degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science
• Experience in application development and graphical user interface design and implementation in a commercial environment
• C/C++ expertise
• Broad range of experience with different software technologies such as MS .NET, Java, databases (SQL)
• Highly structured approach to software development
• Experience in speech technology software development as well as working knowledge of various operating systems such as Windows, Unix, Symbian, VxWorks, QNX, Windows Mobile, etc. are a plus
• Above average commitment to the job
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• High quality standards
• Good knowledge of English and German
• Willingness to relocate to Zurich, Switzerland
Please contact Ms. Lucia Bonatesta at firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 43 544 06 20, or send your application, indicating position of interest, directly to email@example.com.
listing jobs Svox 8048 Zürich Switzerland
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.