Answers Corp. is currently seeking a candidate for our New York City office with experience establishing and managing strategic distribution and content partnerships. The ideal candidate has at least a Bachelor’s degree and no less than 3 years experience in strategic business development and account management for an Internet company.
– Traffic – Experience dealing with Internet portals, search engines, ISPs, hardware manufacturers and other services in which people are accessing content, search and interactive services.
– Content Acquisition/Licensing – Experience licensing from and/or liaising with providers of consumer-oriented content including medical, local, commerce, media, business, financial, travel and video content utilizing a variety of business models.
– Account Management – Manage existing relationships and constantly explore opportunities to grow these partnerships.
– Negotiate new and renewal agreements. Must be very comfortable working with lawyers and contracts, must be detail oriented and meticulous about expiration dates.
– Work closely with Product Management, Marketing and Legal to determine targets and priorities.
– Perform financial analysis on the merits of opportunities, and possess the necessary communication and persuasion skills to influence decision makers.
Candidates must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage the process and expectations from prospecting through launch as well as ongoing maintenance of partnerships.
Great Team, Great Environment, Great Benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This and other available positions at Answers.com can be viewed at:
listing jobs Answers Corp. New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.