Sr. ASP.NET Software Development Engineer
Ameranth Wireless is a leading provider of innovative software and Web applications for the hospitality, gaming, financial services and health care markets. We are seeking highly motivated, professional and application software development engineers. This position offers a competitive salary, as well as an excellent benefits and incentive stock option program.
* Design, develop, write, implement and modify web-based applications.
* Work with product managers, project managers and quality assurance to develop and implement projects.
* Participate in system design and architecture specification process
* Participate in debug and design reviews, with full understanding of the software development life cycle process.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree required.
* At least five years’ experience in commercial software development for web-services based .NET solutions. Experience with using object-oriented techniques is required, as is a thorough knowledge of client-server and N-tier architectures.
* Experience developing consumer-facing products.
* Experience with business driven software development.
* Experience in designing optimized, highly-usable, web-based applications for highly
trafficked sites including testing and performance tuning.
* Professional experience with ASP and ASP.NET, IIS, XML and XSL, COM and ADO, CSS, HTML.
* Functional familiarity with Windows Server 2003, TCP/IP, SQL Server and C++ are desired, but not a requirement.
* Solid understanding of effective software development methods and processes
* Robust background in all phases of software development, from product feature definition through code maintenance
* Previous experience with bug tracking and version control systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communications, and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated track record of successful software applications deliverables
* Position requires limited travel within domestic US.
Location: San Diego, CA
Ameranth Wireless is an Equal Opportunity employer. Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is offered for this position. Eligible candidates will be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Ameranth Wireless San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.