MIS Manager San Diego, CA
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Pay Range: $44.91 – $56.11/hr.
Exempt Level position
Posting Title: Senior Manager, IT – Engineering Applications
Role: This IT Manager position will have day-to-day implementation and support responsibility for QCT’s Engineering Applications.
The primary responsibilities will include providing overall management to IT staff, leading PLM initiatives, directing multiple Engineering Applications projects, and coordinating matrixed technologies and process teams. The position will have overall ownership for project budget, schedule, scope management, and risk containment.
Skills/Experience: The position requires broad-based functional experience and proven track record in:
• Large-scale IT project management/ Multiple Project Management
• **IMPORTANT**:PDM / PLM systems experience – MatrixOne and Agile, preferred
• Custom development & packaged systems full-lifecycle methodology and project management
• High Tech and / or Semiconductor Industry experience in engineering applications
• Process improvement and user training / communication / change management
The position requires IT management experience in:
• Managing a staff of IT professionals
• Leading in a matrixed team environment
• Managing project budget, scope, schedule, and risk
• Consulting / external resource management
• Customer expectation management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lead in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with little direction
• Ability to foster a positive and constructive relationship with direct reports and matrixed team members
Additional Skills: The ideal candidate will also have experience or understanding of:
• Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, and Portal development
• EAI integration – Tibco preferred
BS in CS, MIS, or other related technical degree; MBA preferred
To apply, please send your resume with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs 92121 San Diego California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.