Software Engineer Mobile Lead
Greystripe envisions this new hire to be both strong technically as well as have the willingness to take on management responsibilities as the company grows. The Software Engineering will help Greystripe’s CTO to architect the product as well as build, test, and implement the software. The person must also have good interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Plan, design, develop and implement new ideas and products, leading multiple projects from requirements generation through design, coding, debugging, and product shipment or project completion.
* Own designs that have an impact on the fundamental architecture of the product.
* Define, develop, and innovate team processes.
* Interact with customers and identify creative solutions to their needs.
* Work with and provide technical direction to an offshore development team.
* Develop existing staff and hire additional well qualified personnel as needed.
* Smart, quick learner with a passion for delivering innovative products under aggressive schedules.
* 3+ years commercial development experience, with a strong appreciation for engineering processes.
* Able to work well independently as well as in small groups.
* Able to work well in startup environments with rapidly evolving requirements.
* Expert knowledge of J2ME, having deployed applications across multiple handsets and multiple carriers.
* Strong knowledge of mobile web (WML, xHTML) and SMS/MMS.
* Experience with BREW.
* Strong knowledge of multi-platform build and test processes for mobile apps.
* Linux familiarity (comfortable with basic scripting and system administration).
* Experience interfacing with customers either in product support, customization, or sales roles.
* Familiarity with Symbian, Flash Lite, SVG (Basic/Tiny).
* Working knowledge of SQL.
* Working familiarity with Apache.
Hurry, this exciting and rewarding opportunity won’t last long.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements, indicating position of interest to:
listing jobs Greystripe 94134 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.