Greystripe: Software Engineer Web Lead, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer Web Lead
Greystripe envisions this new hire to be both strong technically as well as have the willingness to take on management responsibilities as the company grows. The Software Engineering will help Greystripe’s CTO to architect the product as well as build, test, and implement the software. The person must also have good interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Plan, design, develop and implement new ideas and products, leading multiple projects from requirements generation through design, coding, debugging, and product shipment or project completion.
* Own designs that have an impact on the fundamental architecture of the product.
* Define, develop, and innovate team processes.
* Interact with customers and identify creative solutions to their needs.
* Work with and provide technical direction to an offshore development team.
* Develop existing staff and hire additional well qualified personnel as needed.
* Smart, quick learner with a passion for delivering innovative products under aggressive schedules.
* 3+ years professional web development experience, including at least one large-scale, successfully launched project in a tech lead role.
* Able to work well independently as well as in small groups.
* Able to work well in startup environments with rapidly evolving requirements.
* Working knowledge of WML, xHTML.
* Working knowledge of Ruby, Python, JSP.
* Expert knowledge of SQL (including schema design, query optimization, transactional programming).
* Linux familiarity (comfortable with basic scripting and system administration).
* Experience interfacing with customers either in product support, customization, or sales roles.
* Familiarity with Flash, Flash Lite.
Hurry, this exciting and rewarding opportunity won’t last long.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements, indicating position of interest to:
listing jobs Greystripe 94134 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.