Position: General Manager Mobile Content Distribution
Reporting to: CEO
Contact: Dan at AC Lion
Compensation: Base/Bonus commensurate with experience + Equity
Our client is a leading global provider and publisher of top rated mobile entertainment content and maintains distribution relationships with top carrier decks. In addition they have the backing of a parent company valued at over $100M and are scheduled for an IPO in 6 months. Our client’s next General Manager will leverage their access to top-rated content and broad carrier relationships into the Direct to Consumer Mobile Content Download space. They are a well known publisher with scale and are looking for a talented General Manager to take on full P/L responsibility of its New York City office. They are offering the opportunity to leverage a full catalog of tier 1 of content and carrier network to build a destination experience for consumers directly.
This position will challenge your savvy as a marketer and moxie as an entrepreneur within a well established framework. They expect the GM to have a very clear background in online customer acquisition and conversion, aggressive media buying and “grass roots” online marketing strategies. They expect this role to define the marketing strategy and build the team to execute effectively and efficiently.
In addition this role will require the management and expansion of exclusive content providers at the most strategic levels. This role will be defining a comprehensive addition to our already vast carrier based model.
This position will be well compensated with base, bonus, and equity
• A proven comprehensive understanding of the mobile content and distribution arena. At least 5 years having worked in the space.
• Experience having designed and executed comprehensive online marketing plans.
• At least 5 years of developing and managing online marketing strategies.
• Track Record at effective and optimal media buying and customer acquisition strategies.
• P/L responsibility, prior P/L experience is not required but preferred
• Building consumer conversion online strategies in an online commerce related environment. Critical that the General Manager understand how to both attract customers via media buy acquisition as well as convert traffic to sales.
• Diverse guerilla marketing background as establishing a big footprint as quickly as possible.
Qualified candidates will forward a resume including a cover letter, stating salary requirements and Job Code to:
62 W 45th St, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10036
Please reference job code: MC-RIA-MWJ-06012006
listing jobs AC Lion New York New York USA