This is a great opportunity with a technology leader in their space. Our client is a well established well respected company with a stellar reputation. As a result of this initiative we are seeking a candidate with a software marketing track record in the mobile/wireless e-mail/messaging space. The candidate is one who is with great communication skills that has the ability to leverage impact to others, define thinking and achieve collective buy in This is a great opportunity for a candidate to take their career to the next level and leverage their expertise in this area for this exciting position:
Position title: Software Marketing Director
Location: New York
OUR CLIENT WILL PROVIDE FULL RELOCATION FOR A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
The main responsibility of the Software Marketing Director is that of go-to-market planning and execution of demand creation activities. These efforts will most often be done in coordination with global and regional marketing teams, but will occasionally be conducted independently. We are looking for both a strategic thinker and a doer, who has the capability to translate our business strategy into concrete marketing objectives, structured go-to-market plans, and can then drive the execution of those plans through their own team members as well as colleagues.
Keys for success will include:
• Ideal candidate will have 7-10+ years of software marketing experience
• Understand strategic and technical direction supplied by the software business unit.
• Collect and analyze data to understand market dynamics, identify and map likely sources of opportunity, and to prioritize efforts.
• Ability to structure and build a qualified go-to-market team.
• Ability to develop budgets, manage spending, control execution of this spending often through colleagues
• Communication skills deployed to get in sync with expectations of internal customers, clarify plans of attack, translate those objectives for remote teams, provide on-going guidance and feedback, resolve conflicts.
• Ability to drive marketing support resources to deliver creative content and program elements that are distinct, effective and efficient
• Ability to drive speed of execution without exhausting those doing the implementation.
• Bachelors degree. Marketing degree a big plus.
Potential companies where we would like to see candidate with backgrounds from are Good Technology, Seven Networks, PalmOne, Microsoft, Research in Motion, etc. or any others in the mobile/wireless e-mail/messaging space.
For consideration send cover letter and resume referencing job# MAI518 to:
listing jobs Fowler Placement Services New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.