Director of RF Network Engineering
A new Director of RF Network Engineering position has become available in Texas for an established international engineering firm. This new job order is dated June 3rd, 2006. It is a newly created position and is currently vacant. Client wishes to fill position immediately and thus will interview candidates immediately.
• Managing RF engineering business unit as an independent profit center, managing cost budgets and meeting delivery targets
• Manage portfolio/competency development and responsibility for leading employer’s RF engineering international presence
• Assist business development manager with market penetration strategies and provide support for pre-bid proposals & technical presentations to national and international current and prospective customers
• Must be technically competent in all RF engineering disciplines including network dimensioning, link-budget analysis, propogation analysis, frequency & capacity planning, drive testing data analysis, network optimization, network quality auditing, network acceptance and in-building RF design
• Experience in optimization of GSM/CDMA networks in US to facilitate improving network integrity including addressing handover causes, dropped calls, handover success-rate improvement, etc.
• Mentoring & training your RF engineering management and technical team on all technical aspects including continuous development of RF network design competency, and career path planning.
• Must have expertise using generally accepted RF planning & optimization tools such as Actix, Neptune, Planet, TEMS, Netplan and Netact.
• 10+ Years of technical and management experience in cellular/wireless RF network engineering
• Experience must include management of RF engineering division with wireless service providers, network OEMs or RF engineering service and design companies
• Strong relationships with senior management of OEM’s & service providers is desirable
• Candidate must be knowledgable with all state-of-the-art wireless technologies
• A confident, poised, sanguine and amicable personality with a flair for business development is an additional attribute and prerequisite.
• Base Salary :$130,000 to $150,000 annually
• Performance bonus: Up to $70,000 annually
• Based in Texas. Must be willing to travel to US and International locations.
For more information contact Randy Chambers at The Telecom Search Group at (530) 549-5331 PST.
Please submit resume and cover letter via email as MS Word doc attachments to:
This position is new and client wishes to fill position immediately.
Personal interviews can be arranged from June 5th to June 12th.
listing jobs The Telecom Search Group Texas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.